Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to B3ND

PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfLeader
GFXer
GFXer
WolfLeader

PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS   PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:30 pm

PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS Hc_lea10

thx for posting this for us TruePower, it means a LOT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WolfLeader
GFXer
GFXer
WolfLeader

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS   PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Cow is just Jelous of a LOT of reasons, i am not ashamed, he wanted to ban me when i could have helped him on LL, but he wants to be an ass, and so be it. I am not going to feel PITY for him, B3ND is doing NOTHING to LL, we dont have wars, we NO LONGER talk behind there backs, B3ND is not in the mood to mess wit anyone, and if cows hate us, idc, and no one does. LL is not fair and BANS EVERY MEMBER FOR NO REASON, affraid if i would feel pity for him i would CRY and BEG for him to not give up. Just let cow be cow ok, let him calm down and he will soon relize that we can be allies to LL, but i KNOW any of you guys would accept it Wink
(***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***) (***)
Back to top Go down
TruePowerâ„¢

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS   PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:18 pm

ok, im sorry i flipped, but... please let everyone come back to LL, we can figure somthing out for everyone, i will be on and be EXTREMELY fair to everyone, no corruption, i will hand pick our Admins and our staff on LL, i will make sure it is a good clan again, please everyone come back to LL, you will all be treated equal, no matter if you were called a traitor or not (im not saying youare one). Please, if we all branch off like we did, it will just be another Elite Heroes of war ALL over again. We need to unite as one. please let that be in LL. thank you.
Back to top Go down
WolfLeader
GFXer
GFXer
WolfLeader

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS   PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:23 pm

TruePowerâ„¢ wrote:
ok, im sorry i flipped, but... please let everyone come back to LL, we can figure somthing out for everyone, i will be on and be EXTREMELY fair to everyone, no corruption, i will hand pick our Admins and our staff on LL, i will make sure it is a good clan again, please everyone come back to LL, you will all be treated equal, no matter if you were called a traitor or not (im not saying youare one). Please, if we all branch off like we did, it will just be another Elite Heroes of war ALL over again. We need to unite as one. please let that be in LL. thank you.
Nice dream TruePower, i am Banned on LL forever, u cant reverse, thx for advertizing ( Handguns Handguns Horror :DV:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS   PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Stuff :: Site Chat-
Jump to: